Thursday, December 4, 2008

He wasn't talking about crosschecks

This is Sean Avery. NHL. Now this will probably be the last time I talk about hockey unless we have a reunioun of sega hockey.(awesome game) I was running on the treadmill yesterday and caught this clip which made me laugh out loud, which made me an even creepier young man at the gym watching all the boobies bounce.
I've seen all the shows(i.e. pti, around the horn, Rome,) and they all hate this guy. The league kinda hates this guy. He's Dennis Rodman essentially.
I don't watch hockey. I like it, but you know....the NFL, MLB, NBA
May I be the first to say it?(although it's sounds like he's jealous and his feeling were hurt) You rock Sean Avery! College kids around the world love if now!


Well that was that. Funny huh? Sloppy seconds is a phrase uttered eternally everywhere. It's embarrasing to hear him say this, but hilarious.
Here is a montage of Avery, with a cover of "I don't wanna grow up", by Tom Waits.

No comments: