Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cuts Like A Knife




A report from the Chicago Sun-Times came out December ninth that Derek Rose needed stitches for his arm, from an injury he sustained in bed by a knife.

This is one of the silliest accidents you can have. Aside from sneezing and throwing out your back ala Sammy Sosa.
My only question? How high was this guy?
Do you cut and prepare food in bed? I don't. I usually leave that to the kitchen, and I almost never eat food in bed. Rose got up to get a bottle of water, and when he went back to bed, forgot the knife was there, thus lacerating himself.
I believe him, I do. I was talking to a friend who made a good point. He's 20 years old. Excited. Lively. A great rookie.
He most likely got that bottle of water, was pretending to dribble it on the way back to his room, and then jumped in bed like he was executing a slam dunk, while saying "I'm so rich bitch!".

No comments: