Thursday, May 22, 2008

I've Got 99 Problems and The Nets are One!

I've got 99 problems but the Bulls aren't one. If you got the tenth pick I feel bad for ya son.
The most unbelievable, inprobable occurence happened last night. The Chicago Bulls landed the first pick in the NBA draft lottery. We will be drafting Derek Rose out of Memphis, or Michael Beasley from Kansas State. I was talking to a friend yesterday and asked at what pick this year could the Bulld land a good player. He said top three. I was in agreement. There is always talent in the draft, but this year there is no bonafied "monster" as we call it. No manchild. No Lebron, Kobe, Howard, Garnett. We will take it though. In your face Jay-Z. In your face! You've got 99 problems and the Nets are definitely ONE with your 10th pick. Thank-you to DJ Dangermouse on his Grey Album. I liked the black album a lot, but this mix with The Beatles makes the Black Album outta sight. Enjoy.

No comments: